Massage Options include; Ayurveda, Deep Tissue & Hawaiian Massage
Relax, rejuvenate & be inspired at Beach Health Retreat on Maroochydore’s beautiful beach.
We're just a call away
(07) 5409 7577
Massage is perfect to calm your mind and uplift your soul. Treat yourself to a luxury massage on the beach in Maroochydore with one of our health and rejuvenation services. All massage treatments utilise luxurious 100% pure organic healing oils customised to your individual needs.
Phone For Booking
Massage Treatments include:
- Relaxation massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Ayurveda or Ayurvedic massage, treatments and products
- Quantum touch (R)
- Hawaiian massage
Massage provides support, help and relief for:
- Low-back pain relief
- Range of motion improvement
- Freedom/reduction from medication
- Immunity enhancement by stimulating lymph flow
- The body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Expectant mothers; shorter, easier labour & shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ, the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins, amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain
There’s no denying the power of a relaxing massage and rejuvenating bodywork.
Massage therapy is a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen. You can utilise our professional massage service for many reasons including; pampering, rejuvenation, therapy, stress relief or pain management. Upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. Nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is without a doubt one of the quickest and most effective methods to help calm the nervous system, manage stress and reduce and even reverse the effects of stress related ageing.
This translates into:
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
- Decreased anxiety
Beach Health Retreat clients often report a deep sense of calm, gratitude and clarity after receiving a massage.
The benefits of this emotional balance are just as vital and valuable as the more tangible physical benefits.
Specific physiological and chemical changes cascade throughout the body in response to massage, with profound effects.
Massage Research shows the following benefits:
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
- Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety.
- High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones.
- Premenstrual syndrome sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
- Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
Research continues to show the enormous benefits of touch, which range from treating chronic diseases, neurological disorders, and injuries, to alleviating the tensions of modern lifestyles. Consequently, the medical community is actively embracing bodywork, and massage is becoming an integral part of hospice care and neonatal intensive care units. Many hospitals are also incorporating on-site massage practitioners and even spas to treat post surgery as part of the recovery process.
Increase the benefits with frequent visits.
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting a massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember, just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic.
Consider massage appointments, a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.
We use organic coconut oil, which is:
- organically grown
- virgin cold pressed
- not refined
- not deoderised
1 hour Luxury massage
90 minutes Luxury massage
We look forward to seeing you relaxed and rejuvenated from your massage. Beach Health Retreat in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast & outcalls to Noosa, Maroochydore & Alexandra headland.
Phone Now to talk with facilitator or make a booking.